Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My thoughts

Welllll I can't believe I am nearing the finishline!!! I have made such personal strides! I am a wiz at measuring food, preppin food, cooking food, dealing with minimal flavors and large amounts of food, just to name a few. I have stayed on course, played by the rules. I take my supplements, eat my meals, drink unGodly amounts of water, I'm precise with the timing of my meals, beast my workouts and dominate cardio. Who knew? I am doing the work so I know changes will happen. My confidence is building everyday. Am I still scared?? For sure. But I will be fine. I have come to learn that I do have quite the support system even though it is spread out and people have come out of the woodwork with encouraging words. That is huge because this is quite the rollercoaster ride, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am truly growing, learning, and evolving every single day inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment