Tuesday, March 12, 2013

4 days out

Well I literally feel like on some levels I am just passing time. I have one more workout left, one more cardio session, one more day of intense water consumption, and one more day of these meals I have been eating for months... My last two days will be some posing, relaxing, and carb loading. I am literally at the finish line. Who knew I could do this!?? I didnt....for the longest.. But then I did!!! All I can say is I have nothing but absolute pride for myself. I know what it took, and I did it... It is an amazing feeling. And although I am nervous I vow to go out there, hit my poses, trust in them, and let that be that. I have practiced enough. Now is not the time to over think anything. I have done the work and then some, now time to put it on stage and show off what months of busting my ass has got me . It is crazy how much goes into this. The precise diet, hard training, hours of cardio, unGodly amounts of water, posing sessions, lots if supplements, not to mention all the BEAUTY prep. The nails, hair, tanning(which I cant wait for), makeup, face waxing(ouch!), skin prep, and the list goes on.....the sacrifice, deprivation, structured days, it is a lot and deserves nothing but RESPECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment