Sunday, October 21, 2012

Goodbye 32....Hello 33

When it comes to health and fitness I feel much better at 32, ALMOST 33 then I did in my 20's. I am in much better shape, I take care of myself and I truly understand the value of good health and fitness. My hope and wish for 33 is that I continue on this path and even take it to the next level and get in the best shape of my life so I can proudly walk on a stage and finally compete in a figure show. I also want to continue to be an advocated for fitness and pay it forward. I know it is my duty to use the platform I have been given to help others and that is what I love doing. Getting older is a struggle for all, I def have issues with it but then I think I truly am getting better in all areas...with age...and that is what its all about... So goodbye 32...and HELLO 33!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment