Thursday, February 14, 2013

30 Days Out

Wow....it had been three weeks since I posted?!! Where did the time go?! I cant believe I am a little over four weeks out from my first figure competition. I am all registered, suit rented, now its just about being focused for 29 more days. I am a mixture of emotions and my thoughts are everywhere but I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. It is by far the most gratifying and empowering experience I have ever been a part of. My workouts are going well, my diet has just changed to include two high carbs, 2 medium carb days, and 3 low carb days. The diet us new this week so I can't wait to see how this affects me and the changes it brings on. My posing is definitely coming along, I have made huge strides but it still needs to be tweaked before I hit the stage. I am definitely concerned about this because that is what it comes down to, my presentation. I definitely plan on posing longer each day in these upcoming weeks to nail it. I definitely have grown more crabby in these weeks because I am seriously just tired. I feel like I have been training for this for forever and I am ready to just BE THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment