Monday, December 3, 2012

60 Days Going Strong

I have officially been training for my first show for sixty days. That means 60 days on a specific diet, resistance, and cardio program. I have about 16 weeks until my first show option and I am feeling very optimistic about my prep and ability to be stage ready. I just started my second diet and exercise program about a week ago and I have to say the first three days were hell. I had a constant headache from low carbs. But my body has now adjusted and the diet is going well. My workouts are not challenging exactly but they are effective. The body part that is the most difficult would be my legs. The exercises I am currently doing are tough! I am excited to see all the changes my body will go through in the next 16 weeks because I have already seen results in the first 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment