Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One Of My New Amazing Leg Workouts

So I have had a few requests regarding one of my new leg workouts, instead of emailing everyone back I thought I would blog about it. It is my power, muscle, burn workout, and it is CRAZY good! Today I just trained my hamstrings and this is what I did:

1. Deadlift----this is for power-----4 sets-----3-5reps
2.Deadlift----muscle---------------2 sets----8-15 reps
3. Wide stance Good Morning----muscle----2 sets---6-12 reps
4.Glute/Ham Raise--------------Muscle-----2 sets---6-12 reps
5. Leg Curl--------Burn---------------------2 sets---40 reps


You will keep the same weight for each individual exercise, within the exercise. However, you may go heavier/lighter when you change the exercise. This is an awesome workout and I definitely will keep it in my rotation of leg workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment